Georgetown is full of opportunities and programs to satisfy your volunteering spirit. You can mentor a student, give an elderly person a ride to a medical appointment, sling a hammer on a construction project, or bring a meal and a smile to someone in need.
- Do you see yourself making a difference in the life of a young person? Check out The Georgetown Project
- Would you like to bring a smile to the face of a homebound, elderly person? Check out Meals on Wheels
- Can you see yourself lending a helping hand to those who need of transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping, or other necessary appointments? Check out Faith in Action
- Can you contribute your labor to help someone realize their dreams of home ownership? Check out Habitat for Humanity
- Or, do you see yourself pushing a wheelchair or working in the hospital gift shop? Check out St. David’s Hospital
Georgetown, Texas: A Community That Values Caring and Sharing
With volunteering being an important factor to so many retirees, Georgetown is the perfect community offering a vast array of opportunities.
If this sounds like the kind of community that complements your lifestyle, then contact me, Virginia Lazenby your Georgetown TX retirement specialist.